Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's time to start training!

I neglected to post a reminder last week, but if you're following my training plan it's time to start that training!  You can read about the plan here:

About the training schedule

or you can just download the pdf directly here (I added the full date range to each row to make it easier to read):

The training schedule pdf

If you forgot or weren't able to start, no worries but it's time to start this week then!  Remember, you don't have to do it every day, aim for 3 or (ideally) 4 times a week.  Will it be hard to make the time to do it?  Almost certainly, but starting out is the hardest part.  Once you get in the habit/routine, it becomes much easier!  So get out there, even if you can only do 10 minutes that first time!  That's 10 minutes more than just sitting on the sofa, and you can do some amazing things just by getting out there.

A tip for motivating yourself to train is what I call public accountability.  Letting people know how it's going is going to force yourself to get out there so you have something to say.  Let me (and your fellow teammates!) know how it went by adding a comment!

As always, let me know if you have any questions, that's why I'm here!

No comments:

Post a Comment